Computer Science Teacher Training has never been more exciting!! There are so many exciting changes happening and the subject is offering great career prospects. Apply here
Here are just some of the exciting reasons to consider Computer Science teacher training:
- Teacher Training Bursary of up to £28,000 TAX-FREE (click here for more information)
- Embed exciting tech in schools – Raspberry Pi, Makey Makey, Microbits, Practical Hardware, Robotics (such as Lego Mindstorm), VR, AR, XR
- Significant investment in Computer Science (£90 Million…)
- Engineering business collaborations and visits – Rolls Royce, BAE, Games Industry Leaders
- At the cutting edge of technological advances
- New Professional Body – National Centre for Computing Education (NCCE)
- Great Free CPD opportunities
- Professional Learning Groups (CAS Hubs) sharing best practice
- Schools transitioning from ICT to Computer Science – be involved in planning an exciting and innovative curriculum
- Great career prospects
- Exciting programming opportunities – Python, Java, HTML, C++
- Decent resources available to you – Craig and David, Zig Zag, CPD
- Exciting schemes of work at A Levels – Robust programmes, Systems Development Lifecycles, Coding Clusters, Stretch and Challenge
Computer Science is at the forefront of the problem solving curriculum in schools and there is a huge emphasis to create digitally literate students, with the knowledge and skills to join the exciting field of Computer Science. As this is a fairly new subject, schools are looking for experts from university or industry to join their teams and help create an exciting subject that will inspire young minds.
For more info, book to come and see us
If you need to upskill in Computer Science before completing teacher training, then you could complete an SKE and be paid £200 each week. These courses are completely flexible and will help build on your existing subject knowledge. So, if you want to learn a new programming language, touch up on anything that you have not used in a while, explore the exciting elements of the new curriculum, your SKE will be built to address these areas.
They are flexible – online, face to face or a blend of the 2. They can be done full time or part time and will fit in around your schedule. For more information about SKEs, click here.
That could be you… If you are ready to apply, here is the link that you needApply Now