Click here to book a place on our on-line webinar. This is an opportunity for us to share information, provide support and guidance to transform the idea of becoming a teacher into reality. We will be covering topics including entry requirements, funding and much more! You will have the opportunity to ask questions too.
- All the information that you need to explore an amazing career in teaching.
- Whether you need to understand the eligibility criteria, funding, how the course works or anything else about teacher training, this is the event for you.
- Would you get a bursary of up to £26,000?
- What other funding is there?
- What do I need to do to secure a place?
- How do I prepare for an interview so that I receive an offer?
- At the end there will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have and explore your specific circumstances.
Tuesday, 7 June '22 2pm – 6pm BST - Teacher Training drop in slots
Monday, 13 June '22 6pm – 7pm BST - How to become a teacher (Webinar)
Monday, 20 June '22 6pm – 7pm BST - How to become a teacher (Webinar)